5,341 resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your students.
Last updated: 08 March 2014
Education should be accessible to all students. To help achieve that goal we have thousands of activities, worksheets and lesson plans dedicated to inclusion that aim to inspire, inform and enlighten.
We do our best to make sure our resources are the best possible choice for you and your class; each resource is virus checked and rated for quality, and many are peer-reviewed.
Keep up to date with teaching ideas by subscribing to the TES India newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Communication - (Worksheet) Handwriting & Pre-writing Worksheets by Kindergarten team
- Games and Talking - (Guide) Spelling Handbook by Kindergarten team
- Dyslexia - (Posters And Displays) Mindmap of all the English Tenses by Special Needs team
- Colour and Pattern - (Activity) Treasure Hunt Board Game by bevevans22
- Classroom Management Strategies - (Other) Class Charts by duncwilson
- Weather Maps by Dr. Pampa Chaudhuri
- Triumph Over Deafness by British Council: Schools Online
- Alzheimer’s: Felicia’s Story by British Council: Schools Online
- Alzheimer’s: Rael’s story by British Council: Schools Online
- A School with a Difference – Kofi’s Story by British Council: Schools Online
- A School with a Difference – Multikids Academy by British Council: Schools Online