5,341 resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your students.
Last updated: 21 May 2013
Education should be accessible to all students. To help achieve that goal we have thousands of activities, worksheets and lesson plans dedicated to inclusion that aim to inspire, inform and enlighten.
We do our best to make sure our resources are the best possible choice for you and your class; each resource is virus checked and rated for quality, and many are peer-reviewed.
Keep up to date with the latest jobs and teaching ideas by subscribing to the TES India newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Classroom Management Strategies - (Other) Class Charts by duncwilson
- Colour and Pattern - (Activity) Treasure Hunt Board Game by bevevans22
- Games and Talking - (Guide) Spelling Handbook by Kindergarten team
- Colour and Pattern - (Activity) Simple Communication Book by bevevans22
- Communication - (Worksheet) Handwriting & Pre-writing Worksheets by Kindergarten team
- Triumph Over Deafness by British Council: Schools Online
- Alzheimer’s: Felicia’s Story by British Council: Schools Online
- Alzheimer’s: Rael’s story by British Council: Schools Online
- A School with a Difference – Kofi’s Story by British Council: Schools Online
- A School with a Difference – Multikids Academy by British Council: Schools Online
- Mendeleev and the Periodic Table | Chemistry by the Virtual School