111,576 resources, including activities, worksheets, games, lesson plans, flashcards, puzzles, posters, assessments and other ideas for you to use with your students.
Last updated: 23 September 2014
With thousands of fantastic lesson plans, worksheets and activities to choose from, we've got something for every teacher, regardless of your subject. Search for a keyword in your topic, or simply browse through our secondary education ideas.
We do our best to make sure everything on TES India is the best possible choice for you and your class; each upload is virus checked and rated for quality, and many are peer-reviewed.
Keep up to date with teaching ideas by subscribing to the TES India newsletter
Highly rated resources
- Equations, formulae, expressions and identities - (Lesson Plan) Maths Keynote and Powerpoint Presentations by Maths Team
- Linked databases and database structures - (Tutorial) Add buttons to a form in Access 2007 by Computer Science team
- Dyslexia - (Posters And Displays) Mindmap of all the English Tenses by Special Needs team
- Geometrical reasoning - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Quadrilateral Properties Puzzle by Maths Team
- Ideas and Survival tips 100's of free powerpoint presentations to download... by General Knowledge team
- Amazon Web Server by sterling_prem
- Algebraic Expressions eBook by Mr_Mathematics
- Advice for Adults who are Weak Spellers by rogersmith
- A series of Spelling Worksheets on Suffixes by rogersmith
- My Revision Channel for IGCSE and A level Physics by cgozzard
- Visualization of Increasing ,Decreasing Functions by SangeetaGulati