Physics Teacher Job in Bangalore
The International School Bangalore, Whitefield, Bangaloreis looking for fine professionals to join its team of teaching and non-teaching faculty.
Qualification: Masters / M.Phil. / Doctorate in relevant subject coupled with a teaching Diploma / Bachelor in Education from a premier Institute in India or abroad.
A professional applying to TISB must:
- Have excellent written and oral communication abilities in English.
- Versatile in teaching various age groups in IB, IGCSE and Middle Years Programme
- Enjoy working in a multi cultural environment.
- Have great openness to learn and innovate constantly.
- Be computer savvy and comfortable with the use of technology.
- Contribute to the richness of life in the boar`ding houses.
- Enjoy the synergy of teamwork.
- Delight in spontaneity and share the interests of youngsters
How to apply
Applicants confident of making a substantial contribution to this remarkable international school of proven quality and looking to make a long-term commitment should send detailed Curriculum Vitae with two references, a recent passport-size photo, copies of relevant certificates and a one page note on their approach to’ teaching-learning processes’ (teaching category) / ‘contributing to TISB’ (Non-teaching category) and a brief description of two professional innovations successfully undertaken by them.
If applying by e-mail, please indicate the position applied for in the subject line and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the School
TISB is an expanding, pioneering IB World School in Bangalore, India, offering KG-IGCSE, IB international education with a residential programme for grades III-XII.
For more information on our school, visit us at: www.tisb.org
NAFLValley, Whitefield-Sarjapur Road, Near Dommasandra Circle, Bangalore 562 125
Apply Before: 28th August, 2013