Apply for Principal, Kolar, Gupta’s International School with TES India Jobs
Gupta’s International School is seeking to appoint a dynamic, experienced and qualified candidate to lead the school as Principal. You should have at least 10 years of experience including some experience as vice-principal. You should be a B.Ed.
Gupta’s International School (GIS) has a system where education is made interesting to remove stress. It’s a first K-12 School in Kolar. It follows ICSE and State Board syllabus.
· Spacious classrooms with adequate suitable furniture.
· Classrooms are technology enabled having interactive Boards, LCD projectors, Computers in each class supported with Enormous Educative material.
· Art Center, Spacious hall for Yoga, Dance, Music, Drawing and Craft classes
· A well-equipped Math Lab, Computer Lab
· An open auditorium with fully equipped audio system with a seating capacity of 600
· Science Labs (Secondary & Senior Secondary): Fully equipped science labs for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
· Teacher Resource Centre - The teacher Resource Center houses internet enabled computers with broadband connection, to be used by teachers as a teaching tool and help them in enhancing their teaching activities.
How to Apply
Please remember to use “[TES India]” in your email subject for your application to be considered. You should send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Gupta’s International School, S.No.363, Mulbagal Road, Kolar, Karnataka
Phone: +91 - 9844077067
Apply Before: 24th June, 2013